Jackson Hole Book Trader and Wilson Book Gallery are looking for a positive, energetic bookseller to join our team. This person will be responsible for our day-to-day operations, trained and scheduled to work at both the Jackson Hole Book Trader in Jackson, Wyoming and the Wilson Book Gallery in Wilson, Wyoming.
Essential qualities of the applicant must be personable, detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, has good organizational skills, and is a great communicator. This is a physical position, the applicant must be able to lift boxes (up to 35 lb).
Day-to-day operations include conversing with customers, providing book recommendations, working with our point of sale system, answering phones, shelving books, receiving books, opening and closing.
We are looking for a part or full time employee to start immediately. We are willing to make a schedule of part or full time work for the right candidate. Customer service experience is a must and so is a love of books.
Wilson Book Gallery LLC, dba Jackson Hole Book Trader, is an equal opportunity employer. Great pay, benefits, and positive, safe work environments.
Send introductory letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please no phone calls).
• Works at Jackson Hole Book Trader and Wilson Book Gallery.
• Provides recommendations to book lovers of all ages.
• Answers phone calls.
• Receives books.
• Shelves books, alphabetizes impeccably.
• Completes opening & closing duties.
• Handles cash and checks.
• Completes special orders.
• Works with our point of sale.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong communication skills.
• Retail experience a plus.
• Comfortable with both microsoft office & google drive.
• Can work when we are open: Mondays-Saturdays 10a-6p.
• Enjoys talking with locals and visitors about books, and the area.
• Physical requirement: must be able to lift heavy boxes.
• Love of books and reading.